1. Membership is free and participants will begin earning points on participating products once the completed registration form is received and activated at Sysco Canada. Please allow 2 (two) weeks for application processing.
2. Points have no cash value.
3. Points cannot be purchased for merchandise, but some top-up options are available for travel.
4. Points are non transferable.
5. There is no limit to the number of points the participant may accumulate during the program period.
6. Participants will earn points on purchases of participating products, beginning October 1, 2009. Please refer to the Online Product guide to identify which products qualify.
7. We reserve the right to replace out of stock or unavailable merchandise reward items with a substitution of equal or greater value.
8. Sysco Canada, our vendors, and third party fulfillment companies are not liable for any damage or injury resulting from the use or operation of any merchandise awards claimed as a result of this program.
9. Points may be redeemed for any of the exclusive merchandise awards listed in the Sysco Rewards Catalogue.
10. All merchandise orders require Sysco's approval before processing. All Sysco accounts must be current for orders to be approved.
11. To redeem points the participant account with Sysco Canada must be current in its credit standing.
12. Sysco Canada reserves the right to cancel the program at any time. Should the program be cancelled, participants will have six (6) months to claim awards.
13. In the event the participant's account with Sysco Canada is closed, the participant's points will be forfeited.
14. Any Sysco Rewards Program customer account that has not earned points or accessed their online account for a period of six (6) months will be cancelled and all accrued points forfeited.
15. All points include shipping and handling costs of the merchandise.
16. Sysco Canada is the final authority as to the interpretation of these terms and conditions and Sysco Canada reserves the right to disallow points and disqualify participants in its sole judgment.
17. Any Sysco Rewards Program customer account that has not earned points and/or accessed their online account for a period of six (6) months will be cancelled and all accrued points forfeited unless the customer account is classified as Seasonal.
18. All applicable taxes arising from Sysco Rewards Program awards are the sole responsibility of the participant.
19. In the event of returns or exchanges, points will be deducted from the participant's account in the same amount as the number of points issued for the returned or exchanged items.
20. By redeeming points, the participant shall be deemed to have automatically released Sysco Canada from any and all liability and/or claims regarding the redemption and use of the merchandise and any loss or damage caused by the goods or services supplied.
21. All publicly-funded organizations, corporate multi-unit or contracted customers are not eligible to participate in the Sysco Rewards Program. Customer participation is at the discretion of Sysco Canada.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. in any manner.